What type of units do you offer?
West Valley, Ogden and Idaho Falls locations all offer non-climate contol drive-up units. We offer climate-controlled and non-climate-controlled units at our Millcreek location.

What security features do you offer?
We offer 24-hour video surveillance, coded gate entry, as well as perimeter fencing.

What documentation do I need to rent a unit?
A valid government-issued ID such as driver’s license, passport, or state ID.
Am I required to store long-term?
We offer flexible month-to-month lease options. Store with us short or long-term.

What items am I not allowed to store?
Perishables, plants, animals, stolen or illegal goods, flammable or hazardous items, combustible items, and liquids.

How do I pay my storage bill?
Pay your storage bill online using a debit or credit card. You can also speak to the facility manager about autopay options.